Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sometimes , i get tired of waiting for your replies . I feel like a total idiot . I mean , maybe there are people out there , like me too . Waiting and waiting like a dumbass . Never ever getting any replies even if you're free . I did thought of giving up a few times but i didn't . I held on tightly , not knowing the ending . This ain't gonna be another fairytale story . I remembered all that we went thru , maybe it's just me getting emotional . Crying silently every now and then . Not only over us , but my life . My life have been a wreckage totally . I feel so messed up . I get depressed easily , idk why . I just feel like i'm gonna fall into bits and pieces any time . If there's really one day we're gonna end , all the best to you .

No comments:

Post a Comment