Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hi everyone , i'm back , finally . I know i'm sucha lazy ass . I've moved to Malaysia and i need to head out to school from Mon - Fri if you peeps don't know about it still . YES , it's freaking tiring for me but somehow i'm getting used to it ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Just wanna introduce a product that i'm holding a preorder for .
It's a Battery Operated Engraving Device , simple to use and it's only SGD21.90 inclusive of normal mail . If you're an overseas buyer , exchange rates will depend on Paypal rates and shipping fees isn't included yet , it depends on which country you're from , so you can either send me an email at rebekah-shop@hotmail.com or you can contact me thru my Facebook selling page : https://www.facebook.com/RebekahShop ^~^

No comments:

Post a Comment