Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Well , am here to do some rants ><

I WANT TO CLARIFY THAT I'M JUST HELPING YOU PEOPLE TO GET YOUR LENS AND I DO NOT FREAKING EARN FROM IT . ALL THE LENS ARE READY STOCKS AND I'VE ALREADY TRIED TO PLEASE EVERYBODY .

I don't mind opinions on the lens that you people bought but please DO NOT go overboard ! You all want cheaper ones , i bought for you all the cheaper ones . You all want discount , okay , i give discount . The lens got problem , you all come and find me . Yes , you all purchase thru me , correct . But have you thought of whether it's the manufactor fault or is it mine ? I don't freaking earn anything so what you all want me to do you all tell me ?

PLUS SOME CUSTOMERS ALWAYS LOVE TO DELAY PAYMENT .
RESERVE ALREADY , DELAY , DELAY AND DELAY .

I know you're regulars but so what ? Regulars mean i've to give in ? HAVEN'T I BEEN NICE TO YOU ALL ? GO AND REFLECT LA .

No comments:

Post a Comment