Sunday, November 13, 2011

If you people think i earn for the lens right , i tell you why i NEVER earn .
Okay , the lens itself is RM35 = SGD17.50 .

Some people i give lowest SGD20 and it means RM40 .
If got alot of people buy , then i take cab , if not , i'll take bus .
The bus fare itself is already RM1.60 for each trip which means RM3.20 for my trip to and fro . SO RM35 + RM3.20 = RM38.20 . YES , STILL GOT RM1.80 = SGD0.90 . I'm using adult fare , from my house to Singapore custom = SGD1 then i need take bus to Malaysia custom = SGD1 AGAIN . So i come out etc , need another SGD2 .
You all tell me la , i got earn a not ? -.-
IS I LOSE MONEY OKAY , i lose SGD3.10 if there's only 1 order .

Somemore my boyfriend accompany me for almost every trip . WE LOSE ALOT OF MONEY .

AND FOR YOUR INFO , THE LENS ARE AUTHENTIC AND IF THEY'RE FAKE , MY SUPPLIER WOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR SELLING FAKE LENS . SOMEMORE SO MANY PEOPLE BUY FROM HER EVERYDAY . IF HER LENS ARE FAKE , ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD HAVE SUE HER ALREADY .
Sometimes it's the manufacturing problem and not my fault . But since you people bought from me , i'll make sure i provide the best customer service .

No comments:

Post a Comment