Saturday, April 16, 2011

GEO Lenses ♥


GEO Lenses ♥ is a site run by me for around close to 1 year or so . I've done only 25 preorders so far but well , though it isn't alot , i do have happy and satisfied customers .

Many a times , i do run into problems like delay of shipping , customers complaining about wrong orders when it's them whom ordered the wrong lens / told me the wrong degree .

But still , i love my customers whom been supporting me all this while .

Especially Celestine and Melinda ♥

The 2 girls above have been there for me ALWAYS and have been ordering lenses from me for a period of time too ! Super loyal customers .

* PRESENTS TO THEM THE SUPER LOYAL CUSTOMERS AWARD *

Hehehehe , i mean , i ♥ all of my customers of course but this 2 girls never fail to make my day !

Anyway , this update is to inform you readers about GEO * NEWEST * contact lens in the market ^.^

Princess MIMI / Bambi Lenses

DEGREES AVAILABLE FROM PLANO 0 - 800 ^.^









Flower Series

Degree available from 0 - 800 degrees only ( BROWN AND GREY ONLY ) !

No degree available for ALL Blue , Green , Pink and Violet lenses !



No comments:

Post a Comment