Monday, November 8, 2010

What's LOVE to you ?

Being a timer and time your boyfriend / girlfriend ?

Being true to each other , basking in happiness every second ?

Love = Sex ?

OR

If you have a different view , feel free to share by tagging in my tagboard .

Answers will be out in the evening if there's any respondents ^^

I'll be posting up my view on what's LOVE to me in the evening too .

Answers


Chih Peng

Love is a trust shared by 2 people . The other half is someone who will be there for you & u'll always want to be around her (:

Christopher

For me , L-Love O-One V-Very E -Everlasting , love is trust ,care and hearts . Because i have regreted in the past . So i know love is very complicated and learn the importance of cherish of love that everyone have , love is someone you needed to share with your life experience and problems with your partners . That is love for me . And also loyalty :)

Rebekah

Love to me is just simply a feeling . You tend to be more relax when you are with the person you love , feeling happy and totally stress free . Love is blind as they often said and it's true . Love can create miracles .

No comments:

Post a Comment