Tuesday, November 9, 2010

OH NAILS Advertorial (:

A few weeks ago , i decided to pamper my toes , okay , sounds quite weird .
Can you girls guess how much i did my classic pedicure for ?

$25 ? $28 ? $35 ? $40 ?

SADLY , it's not the prices stated above .

BUT HAPPY ME , i did my classic pedicure at just $20 ^^
IT'S A SUPER DUPER REASONABLE PRICE AND SUPER WORTH IT !
I've never seen home based salons offering classic pedicure at just $20 .
$20 is like WOAH , is it too good to be true ?
YES , IT'S TRUE , just $20 only , heehee .

And now , you will be like wah , Rebekah , share with me this place lei .
I shall be nice and share it you girls on the goody goody deal !

I had my nails done at Oh Nails , a home based salon located at Khatib .

The manicurist , Alyssa , is a nice and patient lady .

I went there to have my classic pedicure done .
Alyssa were gentle to my toes , i mean , some people can anyhow do till bleed or whatever one , i won't mention which nail palour it is , in case i ( might ) tarnish the good reputation they have build up .

My toes were soaked inside a basin , yes , as i've said , this is a home based nail salon , you can't be , you know , expecting whatever you get in those nail palour .
After soaking , Alyssa tried to remove the nail polish that was painted on my nails . Although my toe nails color were hard to remove , don't ask me why , i don't know why also , she slowly and patiently remove it and tada , her hard work paid off , they were finally removed , yay , so i've clean toe nails ^^
After that , the next step is to soaked again , apply some scrubbing cream or whatever you call it , and after that , it was time to wash off the cream thingy and yay , the favourite part of pedicure , to get rid of dead skin . I really hate dead skin alot , it causes me not to have the smooth feeling on my soles .
And Alyssa set to work by removing the dead skin and woohoo , my soles are happy and contented , cause they feel so much comfy with no dead skin !
IT'S NOW TIME TO APPLY THE COLOR , so excited , cause i chose the newest ' CRACK ' series to be applied on my toes with purple as the base color ^^
WOOHOO , after like some time , it's finish and i am super satisfied with the results .

The below is a pix of my pretty nails and please ignore my ugly legs .



YOU GIRLS SHOULD REALLY HURRY AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH Alyssa NOW !

And Oh Nails link is placed below so that you can go to the website to see the pretty pix of the nails that Alyssa had done for her customers !

Oh Nails Nails' Services


Express Manicure / Pedicure : $8 / $9
Classic Manicure / Pedicure : $15 / $20
Acrylic Extensions : $70
Gel Extensions : $70
Removal of Acrylic / Gel Extensions : $30
Repair of Acrylic / Gel Extensions : $4 per nail
Acrylic / Gel Extensions Infill : $4 per nail
Gel Top Coat : $10
2D / 3D Nail Art : $2 - $8 per design
Glitter Color : $8 / color
Crystals : $1 each

Anyway , if any of you are booking an appointment with Alyssa 3 weeks later , do lemme know , then we can go together , cause i wanna go get my nails done , her service is absolutely great ♥

NOTE : Sorry if i've gotten the sequence wrong or something , i don't have a good memory plus i never took photos too , so i tend to forget .

Oh Nails Link : http://www.ohnails.blogspot.com
Oh Nails Email : ohnails_alyssa@hotmail.com
Oh Nails Contact Number : +6590688932

2 comments:

  1. THE NAIlS LOOK SO NICEE!!
    I wanna get my nails doneee :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha , go get your nails done after your exams end ! ^^

    ReplyDelete