Friday, March 25, 2011

Here's 30 random facts about me .

1. I am 18 this year .

2. I am currently studying .

3. Schooling at CCK ITE .

4. Mechantronics is the course i am currently taking up .

5. My hair color is brownish black .

6. My hair is long because i went for hair extensions .

7. I love to hug soft toys cause they've no bones .

8. I stay in Singapore , a tiny dot in the world map .

9. I've 2 younger sisters , 12 and 17 years old .

10. I've friends whom are pretty nice and caring .

11. I can survive without makeup + contact lenses .

12. I am strong in english but poor in chinese .

13. I prefer GEO contact lenses .

14. I prefer heavy makeup .

15. Imma pretty boring person .

16. I don't play any computer games .

17. I love bright + dull colors .

18. I hate drinking soda water , yucks .

19. I'm currently working .

20. I love blogging , it's so much fun .

No comments:

Post a Comment