Sunday, November 28, 2010

Today will be the last day of IT Fair ^^

GO and get your stuffs at IT Fair if you haven't done so .
Prices are seriously reasonable , somemore today LAST day already !

Yesterday , there was one person who irritated me .
YES , I AM EASILY IRRITATED =.=

He texted me , idk how the hell he gotten my number . Saying hello in the 1st text and when i replied who're you ? , he text me asking whether i was * inserts my FULL name * , then i was wtf . THEN HE DIE ALSO NEVER ANSWER MY CALL , nevermind . Tried again calling at night , he answered , i ask him who he was , he HUNG UP . I texted him AGAIN and he told me who he was -.-

Thanks to Kaisheng for telling me that my number was up on my FB profile . I didn't realised that as i haven't been using this account for YEARS , yes , YEARS , until a few months ago ? And this number was being used only from last year -.-

WARNING : DON'T COME AND TEXT ME KNOWING I WON'T BE INTERESTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU !

So below is the guy's information .

Name : Yong Bing

Number :+65 81610843
Email : yongbingtok-89@hotmail.com

Facebook Profile : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=717833620

No comments:

Post a Comment