Sunday, November 21, 2010



Dear readers ,
I feel that my blog hits have been dropping quite alot this few days
and i'm sorry for the boring content that i've been posting up , i really hope that you readers can understand as i can't be meeting everybody's wants to be posted on my blog ! So i'll be doing advertorials like twice a month and mostly will be about my daily life or maybe some other lil bits and pieces of info about me so you all can actually get to know me better too , heehee !

I ♥ MY READERS , HUGS !

AND TO THOSE WHOM HAVE BEEN POSTING ADVERTS ON MY TAGBOARD , PLEASE STOP POSTING -.-
I'VE BEEN WASTING TIME TO DELETE IT , MY TAGBOARD ISN'T A ADVERTISEMENT BOARD , GET IT CLEAR !

Pix Credit : Rupin ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica , hehe , it's nice to be receiving a text from you early in the morning ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete