Sunday, October 31, 2010

HEY MUM , you are talking to Joyce about me right now and yes , I CAN HEAR EVERY FCUKING WORD YOU ARE SAYING CLEARLY , i ain't deaf okay .

I don't ask for pocket money nowadays from you already , what do you still want ?
I want a DSLR , but i never ask money from you right ? NO , I NEVER DID .
You said i always want this and that , but so what ?
DO I ASK YOU TO GET ANYTHING FOR ME NOWADAYS ?
I AM PROUD TO SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .
& yes , say all you want to JOYCE , so fcuking biased all the time !
You can be nice at times , but so what ?
You will revert back to your BAISED self soon .
Yes , talk SOMEMORE , talk S , i never did fcuking ask you for a cent , yes , NOT even a cent from you okay , when i wanted to get the DSLR .

Just know that i remember every single word of yours , from young till now and yes , i am wondering , what had i done in my past life to deserve a mum like you ?

You guys might say , aiya , parents are like that one . But you AIN'T me , you WON'T fcuking know how i feel okay , so don't talk so much when you AIN'T me .

No comments:

Post a Comment